A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Haggerty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sally Haggerty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Haggerty, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haggerty graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Haggerty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally M Haggerty MD is a female Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sally M. Haggerty practice?
- Dr. Sally Haggerty has 1 office location.
Dr. Sally Haggerty practices Pediatrics near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Pediatricians.