A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Hallgren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sally Hallgren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hallgren graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hallgren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Osteopathic Med Ctr Of Texas, Fort Worth, Tx
- Osteopathic Medical Center Of Tx
- Lake Whitney Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally Ann Hallgren DO is a female Pain Management, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sally A. Hallgren practice?
- Dr. Sally Hallgren has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sally Hallgren practices Pain Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Whitney, TX.
See Fort Worth Pain Management Doctors.