A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sally Harris, General Neurology and Headache is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Harris, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally L Harris MD is a female Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sally L. Harris practice?
- Dr. Sally Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Sally Harris practices Neurology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Neurologists.