A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Houston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sally Houston is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Houston
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Houston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Houston, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Houston graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Houston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally Hardison Houston MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sally H. Houston practice?
- Dr. Sally Houston has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sally Houston practices Infectious Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Infectious Disease Doctors.