A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Houston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sally Houston is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Houston, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Houston graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Houston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally Hardison Houston MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sally H. Houston practice?
- Dr. Sally Houston has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sally Houston practices Infectious Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Infectious Disease Doctors.