Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sally Houston
Dr. Sally Houston, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with other offices in Tampa, FL and Tampa, FL. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Houston is affiliated with Tampa General Hospital, The Tampa General Hospital and H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins. She speaks English.
Dr. Sally Houston has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sally Houston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Henry Boyce Jr
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi58
Dr. Cathy Petti
Infectious Disease, Clinical Pathology, Pathology, Internal Medicine
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi11
Dr. Susan Culverhouse
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi10