A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Jordan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Jordan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally Connolly Jordan MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sally C. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Sally Jordan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sally Jordan practices Ophthalmology near Scarsdale, NY.
See Scarsdale Ophthalmologists.