A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Kim-Miller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim-Miller graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kim-Miller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim-Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sally Kim-Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sally H. Kim-Miller practice?
Dr. Sally Kim-Miller practices Ophthalmology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sadie Kim-Miller, Dr. Sallie Kim-Miller, Dr. Sarina Kim-Miller, Dr. Sarita Kim-Miller