Internist

Feb 7th, 2014

This Dr spend no time with me,I felt like she did not care,I share a tragic situation with her and she had no empathy,did not listen and was rushing to let me go...I finally desire to change hospital,now I have Sharp and what a change from making appoitments to my Dr,everyone gives you respect and courtesy

Eye care show details Eye care
by anonymous on Jun 26th, 2013

I overheard that she was going to become an ophthalmologist and I didn't think she was interested in the average patient. I see on here several people have gone to her for eye problems. How would they know to do this? I had otherr problems which she wasnt addressing and was downright rude to me. I am currently looking for a new internist.

Oct 26th, 2012

Dr. Sally Kim is experienced as well as caring. She quickly diagnosed my strange malady and I was on the road to recovery in no time. She never suggests over-medicating and I feel she makes the best decision for me and my health needs in a kind and gentle manner. Always very friendly and warm with a wonderful spirit! I have recommended Sally Kim to my family & friends - all are pleased.

Oct 5th, 2011

I felt like she didn't care