Internist

Competent and Nice show details Competent and Nice
May 11th, 2015

Dr. Kim gives the impression of confidence, thoroughness and intelligence which is what I'm looking for. She recently gave me some excellent advice and found a health issue that another doctor hadn't detected(having given what I now consider poor advice).

Feb 7th, 2014

This Dr spend no time with me,I felt like she did not care,I share a tragic situation with her and she had no empathy,did not listen and was rushing to let me go...I finally desire to change hospital,now I have Sharp and what a change from making appoitments to my Dr,everyone gives you respect and courtesy

Eye care show details Eye care
by anonymous on Jun 26th, 2013

I overheard that she was going to become an ophthalmologist and I didn't think she was interested in the average patient. I see on here several people have gone to her for eye problems. How would they know to do this? I had otherr problems which she wasnt addressing and was downright rude to me. I am currently looking for a new internist.

Oct 26th, 2012

Dr. Sally Kim is experienced as well as caring. She quickly diagnosed my strange malady and I was on the road to recovery in no time. She never suggests over-medicating and I feel she makes the best decision for me and my health needs in a kind and gentle manner. Always very friendly and warm with a wonderful spirit! I have recommended Sally Kim to my family & friends - all are pleased.

Oct 5th, 2011

I felt like she didn't care