A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Klemens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sally Klemens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Klemens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klemens graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Klemens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally Patricia Klemens MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sally P. Klemens practice?
- Dr. Sally Klemens has 1 office location.
Dr. Sally Klemens practices Internal Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists.