Dr. Sally Kliphuis MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 21st, 2013
Horrible Doctor - Go see someone else
We used to see Dr. Reyelts at the same office, but he is unavailable a lot so we chose another doctor in this office to start seeing our children. This doctor saw our children and was the worst doctor I have ever met. I felt like she was rushing us to get to the next patient. Our concerns were blown off and her answer to everything was HOPEFULLY they will grow out of it. I had no confidence in anything she told us. We switched doctors the next day and will never go back to this office again.

September 21st, 2012
Stay away from this office!!
My husband and I have been patients at this office for only one month and we are running away without looking back...The level of care that we have received has been absolutely unacceptable. The phone nurses for Dr Kliphuis are extremely rude. We asked for a referral to a specialty office and were told "good luck with that." Dr. Kliphuis refused to discuss multiple issues with us in our visits and wanted us to make separate appointments just to talk and ask questions. I waited over 2 hours for one appointment with her and when it was finally my time to see her, I wasn't even able to ask specific questions because she rushed me out of the office. She flat out told my husband while going over his semen results that "its a good thing you didn't get your wife pregnant yet because your baby would have been deformed." My husband also has trouble sleeping at night- staying asleep and actually falling asleep. Dr. Kliphuis repeatedly told him that "You like to be awake at night, you're just a night person." He exhibits every single sign of insomnia and yet she told him he couldn't possibly have it. He was nearly in tears because he could not get it through to her that he hates being awake at night and he just wants to start sleeping better. A referral at this office took 2 weeks and they told us that the office they were referring to participated with our insurance- they did not. We had to get the referral processed all over again. At one point I was experiencing some NON-LIFE threatening symptoms, I called the office and tried to make an appointment to see the doctor. I was told that I would not be able to get an appointment and that I MUST go to the emergency room. I tried calling back to explain to the nurse that I did not feel I needed to go to the ER as it was not urgent. She didn't care and told me the Dr. would not see me. WORST care I have EVER received in my life!! I will never recommend this office to anyone!!

November 1st, 2011
Availability is limited, she does not work on Fridays. Feel like I am getting a rush visit. I spend more time sitting in the exam room waiting than the time spent with the doctor. Do not feel the "personal" care is given. Although I feel she is knowledgeable and capable, the passion and compassion is not felt.

January 19th, 2016