A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sally Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Levine, DO, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Levine has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sally M. Levine practice?
Dr. Sally Levine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Warwick, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and Middletown, NY.
See Warwick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.