A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally McKinnon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally McKinnon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinnon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Southwest Health Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally Geiser McKinnon MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Sally G. McKinnon practice?
- Dr. Sally McKinnon has 1 office location.
Dr. Sally McKinnon practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Stoughton, WI.
See Stoughton Radiologists.