Dr. Sally Mejia MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 7th, 2016
Horrible bedside manner
Very unprofessional. Staff is incompetent. She found it necessary to physically hold my 11 month olds head, forcefully, on the hard table just to check her ears. She needs to retire.

August 19th, 2014
Give my baby what???
I recently took my three year old grandson to Dr. Mejia for a physical, I was fifteen minutes early and was seen 45 minutes after my appointment time. My grandson was cranky and wanted to leave. Dr. Mejia was tending to another three year old prior to seeing us and she was telling the child's parents to hold the baby down to give him a vaccination. The child was screaming and she was yelling at the parents to hold him down. When she finally came in to see my grandson she then told me to remove his pants and hold him down. She told the young nurse to get the needle ready. I asked her what she was going to do and she said she was going to give my grandson a vaccine he needed. My grandson was scared and crying, and I was done. I picked him up and decided at that very moment I'm not subjecting him to this again. Dr. Mejia may have many years experience, perhaps she should think of retiring as she falls asleep several times while talking to me and repeats her questions over and over again. This is a person we're supposed to trust our children to and she is not capable of doing her job efficiently. Even her staff seems fed up with her.

December 28th, 2011
Dr. Mejia is rude, aggressive and critical
I took my 4 month old son to Dr Mejia. She said she heard a murmur. So I of course had lots of questions. When asking her questions she became very aggravated and rude. I wanted a list of Doctors so I could chose who I thought would be best gor my son and she told me I thought I was above people with medical assistance. After a few minutes of going back and forth with her she refused to give my son shoots and kicked me out. Worst experience of my life. I was upset with the news of the murmur. Even more upset that my questions and concernes weren't answered. I have had other difficulties with Dr Mejia but this was by far the straw that broke the camels back. I would never take my children back to Dr Mejia. I also wouldnt recommend Dr Mejia to friends,family or a perfect stranger. Sincerely A very upset Mother!

March 23rd, 2011
Great doctor, just really slow and repeats the same questions often. Needs to be a little quicker with her visits.

August 19th, 2016