A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sally Mitchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Mitchell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vascular Malformations
- Venous Thromboembolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Mitchell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally E Mitchell MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sally E. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Sally Mitchell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sally Mitchell practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD and Newark, DE.
See Baltimore Radiologists.