A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Mullany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sally Mullany is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Mullany, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullany graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mullany has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Regions Hospital
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally Anne Mullany MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sally A. Mullany practice?
- Dr. Sally Mullany has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sally Mullany practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Red Wing, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Red Wing Obstetricians & Gynecologists.