A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Petito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sally Petito is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Petito, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petito graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Petito has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally Linsin Petito MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sally L. Petito practice?
- Dr. Sally Petito has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sally Petito practices Internal Medicine near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Chesterfield Internists.