Learn more about Dr. Sally Rudicel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rudicel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rudicel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Rudicel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudicel graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Rudicel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally A Rudicel MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sally A. Rudicel practice?
- Dr. Sally Rudicel has 1 office location.
Dr. Sally Rudicel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Provincetown, MA.
See Provincetown Surgeons.