Learn more about Dr. Sally Rudicel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rudicel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rudicel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Rudicel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudicel graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Rudicel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally A Rudicel MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sally A. Rudicel practice?
- Dr. Sally Rudicel has 1 office location.
Dr. Sally Rudicel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Provincetown, MA.
See Provincetown Surgeons.