A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Rudicel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Rudicel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudicel graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rudicel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally A Rudicel MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sally A. Rudicel practice?
- Dr. Sally Rudicel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sally Rudicel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Provincetown, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Provincetown Surgeons.