Learn more about Dr. Sally Rudicel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Rudicel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudicel graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rudicel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rudicel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sally A. Rudicel practice?
Dr. Sally Rudicel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Provincetown, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Provincetown Surgeons.