A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Santen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sally Santen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Santen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Santen graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Santen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally Ann Santen MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sally A. Santen practice?
- Dr. Sally Santen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sally Santen practices Emergency Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Ann Arbor Emergency Physicians.