A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Sehring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Sehring, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Premature Birth
Education & Awards
Dr. Sehring graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Sehring has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally Ann Sehring MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sally A. Sehring practice?
- Dr. Sally Sehring has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sally Sehring practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.