A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Sekijima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Sekijima, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekijima graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Sekijima has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Group Health Eastside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally Virginia Sekijima MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sally V. Sekijima practice?
- Dr. Sally Sekijima has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sally Sekijima practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Redmond, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Redmond Obstetricians & Gynecologists.