A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Shaywitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Shaywitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Cognition Disorders
- Language Development Disorders
- Learning Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaywitz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Shaywitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Yale Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shaywitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sally E. Shaywitz practice?
Dr. Sally Shaywitz practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Surgery, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Pediatric Neurological Surgery near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Pediatricians, New Haven Pediatric Surgeons, and New Haven Neurologists.