A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Shaywitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Shaywitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Cognition Disorders
- Language Development Disorders
- Learning Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaywitz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Shaywitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Yale Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally Epstein Shaywitz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sally E. Shaywitz practice?
- Dr. Sally Shaywitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Sally Shaywitz practices Pediatrics near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Pediatricians.