A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Shaywitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Shaywitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Cognition Disorders
- Language Development Disorders
- Learning Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaywitz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Shaywitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Yale Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shaywitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sally E. Shaywitz practice?
Dr. Sally Shaywitz practices Pediatrics near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Pediatricians.