A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Shott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sally Shott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Shott, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shott graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shott has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally Richard Shott MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sally R. Shott practice?
- Dr. Sally Shott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sally Shott practices Otolaryngology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Crestview Hills, KY and Liberty Township, OH.
See Cincinnati Otolaryngologists.