A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Sondergaard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sally Sondergaard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Sondergaard, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sondergaard graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Sondergaard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally E Sondergaard MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sally E. Sondergaard practice?
- Dr. Sally Sondergaard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sally Sondergaard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Owings Mills, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Owings Mills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.