A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Sperring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sperring graduated from University Of Zimbabwe, Harare.
Dr. Sperring has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Morgan Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally Sperring MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sally Sperring practice?
- Dr. Sally Sperring has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sally Sperring practices Emergency Medicine near Bedford, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomington, IN and Paoli, IN.
See Bedford Emergency Physicians.