A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Vetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sally Vetter is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Vetter, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vetter graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Vetter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally Jean Vetter MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sally J. Vetter practice?
- Dr. Sally Vetter has 1 office location.
Dr. Sally Vetter practices Anesthesiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Anesthesiologists.