Dr. Sally Waddington MD Patient Reviews

September 25th, 2013
Great doctor
Dr Waddington helped me out of a dark place and I am forever grateful. She was able to see me immediately after I called and also returns calls promptly. We found the right meds and dosages and now have sessions once a month. She has also included my family in a couple sessions. She has been a great deal of help to me and recommend her to anyone!

October 2nd, 2012
Long time patientLlonmg
Dr. Waddington has been of immense help to me over the years, very kind, patient and knowledgeable of my needs and steadily working with me to balance my meds for a balanced life. I highly recommend her.

March 30th, 2011
Graciousness and Character
Ive been seeing Dr. Waddington for therapy and peer supervision for over a decade. She is a person of tremendous character and graciousness. At times I wish she were flawless but Im also glad shes human. If you can get an appointment with her, take it.

January 2nd, 2011
This is ridiculous, Dr. Waddington is terrific.
Dr. Waddington is a wonderful psychiatrist, she has a busy practice, she maintains a cell phone for emergencies and returns her calls within the day. She isn't "scruffy" and doesn't wear sweat pants...she shops at Ann Taylor like every other female doctor.She knows a tremendous amount about medications and willingly talks with her patients. She certainly doesn't sell information to pharmaceutical agencies--what sort of nonsense is that? And why is it lying to not offer personal information such as a maiden name or married name? Psychiatrists don't owe their patients personal transparency! If her medical degree and license are held as Waddington, then that's her name for professional purposes.These negative comments are all done by a single person.

January 2nd, 2011
This is ridiculous, Dr. Waddington is terrific.

July 29th, 2010
Her patient for around 10 years
Not only have I been seeing Dr. Waddington for YEARS, I have also been a licensed mental health provider for over 30 years. I am sure that any negative experiences any of the other raters have had with Dr. Waddington are related more to their own psychopathology than to Dr. Waddington's expertise or attitude. I have found her to be available and responsive to me ANY TIME. I experience her concern, caring and immediate response during the one or two times I needed urgent response from her. Yes, she is a busy professional - yes, like MANY female professionals she did not change her name professionally when she married - (how does any professional in the community know who you are if you suddenly change your name when married-to say nothing of allyour degrees, certifications, etc that must be changed). If you consider this lying - then it is YOUR pathology that is relflected in your attitude. I've never been anything other than satisfied with Dr. Waddington.

March 16th, 2010
She doesn't know much about pharmaceuticals beyond what can be found in a television ad. I was disappointed with her but I guess that's why I could get an appointment so easily.

February 18th, 2010
She's usually nice and kind but often unprofessional. Scruffy, usually wears a hoodie and baggie pants. She said things to me that I know were untrue. She prescribed an Rx and couldn't answer any questions about it. She just said "I've heard it's good." I suspect she heard "it's good" from the pharmaceutical rep. She sold my personal info to a pharmaceutical company and then I started getting junk mail from them.

January 20th, 2010
Dr. Waddington is nice and has a good sense of humor but I have to admit I am troubled by her weird lying problem. I like her anyway. I find I need to do my own research on any medical condition I have and the possible treatments. Dr. Waddington will give me any Rx I want as long as another doctor has prescribed it.

November 24th, 2009
She is wonderful. I don't understand the other rating about her being a liar. Her married name is Willet, but her professional name is Waddington.

May 16th, 2009
Patient
Dr. Waddington lies pathologically. In fact her name is not Sally Waddington, it's Sally Willett. She is easy to get an appointment with and she returns phone calls well.