A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Wareing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sally Wareing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wareing graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wareing has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally T Wareing MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sally T. Wareing practice?
- Dr. Sally Wareing has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sally Wareing practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.