Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sally Smith
Dr. Sally Smith, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Nationwide Children's Hospital, Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer and The Ohio State University Hospital East. She speaks English.
Dr. Sally Smith has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Sally Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. Diana Rodriguez
Pediatric Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Columbus, OH 0.01 mi25
Dr. Andrew Rabe
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Pediatric Radiology
Columbus, OH 0.01 mi15
Dr. Cody Young
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Columbus, OH 0.01 mi11