Dr. Sally Young Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sally Young?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 18th, 2014

Worst Doctor I Have Ever Experienced in my life

This was the most unprofessional doctor I have ever met in my life. I do not understand how a pain management doctor can walk into an initial interview and without so much as even a hello, begin the conversation with accusing my husband of being an addict seeking drugs. Excuse me? When I questioned her 'attitude', especially given that we were in a pain management clinic specifically required by our insurance, she said "I don't have an attitude. I'm just saying if you are here for narcotics, I won't be able to help you." Why would a doctor choose to open this way with a patient? And why would a patient wish to continue under such circumstances? We were there because my husband has a chronic back disability --- clearly evidenced by his MRIs, CT Scans, X-Rays and surgeries. Implying nefarious intentions was cruel, callous and unprofessional. Do NOT see this woman. She can NOT help you... and is more likely to do you harm.

December 18th, 2014