A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salma Alikhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salma Alikhan, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Alikhan graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Alikhan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alikhan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Salma Alikhan practice?
Dr. Salma Alikhan practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Woodbury Pediatricians.