A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salma Alikhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salma Alikhan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salma Alikhan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Alikhan graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Alikhan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salma Alikhan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Salma Alikhan practice?
- Dr. Salma Alikhan has 1 office location.
Dr. Salma Alikhan practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.