A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salma Haque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salma Haque, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haque graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Haque has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salma Haque MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salma Haque practice?
- Dr. Salma Haque has 1 office location.
Dr. Salma Haque practices Internal Medicine near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Internists.