A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salma Hasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salma Aziz Hasan MD is a female Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Salma A. Hasan practice?
- Dr. Salma Hasan has 1 office location.
Dr. Salma Hasan practices Surgery and Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Urologists.