A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salma Jabbour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salma Jabbour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salma Jabbour, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lung Cancer
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbour graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jabbour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jabbour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Salma K. Jabbour practice?
Dr. Salma Jabbour practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Radiology, and Radiation Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Somerville, MA.
See New Brunswick Internists, New Brunswick Cardiologists, and New Brunswick Radiologists.