A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salma Jabbour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salma Jabbour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salma Jabbour, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbour graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jabbour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salma Kahtan Jabbour MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Salma K. Jabbour practice?
- Dr. Salma Jabbour has 3 office locations.
Dr. Salma Jabbour practices Radiation Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Somerville, MA.
See New Brunswick Radiologists.