- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salma Jabbour is Excellent. Dr. Jabbour has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salma Jabbour, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Gastrointestinal Radiological Oncology and Lung Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbour graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jabbour has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jabbour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Salma Jabbour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Salma K. Jabbour practice?
Dr. Salma Jabbour practices Radiation Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA and Cambridge, MA.
See New Brunswick Radiologists.