Family Practitioner, Internists

901 N Galloway Ave
Ste 107
Mesquite, TX 75149
972-216-4900
Locations and availability (4)

|  a patient  |  show details
by Texas Lioness on Feb 6th, 2014

It was so "G-R-E-A-T" to find the office of Dr. Mazher!!!! The first thing I liked was she accepts my insurance---then she has an "ALL FEMALE" staff--I feel that women doctors are more understanding than male doctors--and can relate better to women's specific issues. This was very important to me because several male doctors that I had seen in the past--just appeared to be uninterested in my problems and basically weren't willing to listen to my problems. My first appointment was with Melissa, Nurse Pract. She listened to all of my issues and said we have to put the problems in order and then see which is the best method to solve each of them. She then made an appointment for me to see Dr. Mazher in 2 weeks and I would also continue to see Melissa. Of the services that are available at this clinic, I was pleased to find out they have a lab. Imagine my surprise when I found out that they are open Saturday mornings from 9 AM until 12 PM; and that they take Walk-In Patients!!! I am very excited about referring all of my friends to Dr. Mazher ---the only problem is the majority of my friends live on the opposite side of metroplex and transportation would be an issue for them. To anyone who lives within 30 miles of Dr. Mazher clinic-- I would suggest that you see her. All of the staff was very pleasant and friendly. The next day after my visit, I received an e-mail message asking me to rate her practice and the staff-- I gave them all the highest rating possible!!! The staff calls to confirm appointments usually 3 days ahead. She also holds several informational meetings on such subjects as diabetes, that are available to all her patients at no charge. I look forward to seeing Melissa again and feel very confident that several of my medical issues are being solved. To any of my friends---I will be sure to suggest her practice !!!!!