Dr. Salma Saiger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Salma Saiger?

June 2nd, 2017

Awesome!

May 25th, 2017

Rare Excellence!

Dr. Saiger is a doctor with skill, knowledge, compassion and intuitive ability. She is extremely efficient and her staff is held to the same level of excellence. If she had extra time, I wish she would hold seminars for other doctors to learn her style! I have been a patient for years and she just keeps getting better. I appreciate her in-house lab and other diagnostics. Basically I adore her. 😀

December 22nd, 2015

Visited this doctor's office for the first time and I was pleased with the service and the staff.

April 20th, 2015

This is for the PA's as I have only seen Dr. Mazar only one time on my first visit about a year ago. Since then I have only seen her assistant Sherri, whom I like very well

March 17th, 2015

Positive reviews are fraudelent, I read them before I chose her as my PCP

In eight months, never saw Dr. Mahzer, interested in collecting office fees by scheduling separate visit appointments for everything, such as medications refills must be scheduled different from doctor visit. You schedule for her and see incompetent students and receive a lot of misdiagnosis. Complaints or concerns not taken seriously, if you don't like them, just go somewhere else is the attitude. PCP referrals take a long time, if at all, must keep calling, and they are not truthful about having sent referrals. If you ask for Dr. Mahzer, she's always out of town, or not in the office. Current office is filthy, especially the waiting area.

May 8th, 2014

patient

Best doctor ever

February 6th, 2014

a patient

It was so "G-R-E-A-T" to find the office of Dr. Mazher!!!! The first thing I liked was she accepts my insurance---then she has an "ALL FEMALE" staff--I feel that women doctors are more understanding than male doctors--and can relate better to women's specific issues. This was very important to me because several male doctors that I had seen in the past--just appeared to be uninterested in my problems and basically weren't willing to listen to my problems. My first appointment was with Melissa, Nurse Pract. She listened to all of my issues and said we have to put the problems in order and then see which is the best method to solve each of them. She then made an appointment for me to see Dr. Mazher in 2 weeks and I would also continue to see Melissa. Of the services that are available at this clinic, I was pleased to find out they have a lab. Imagine my surprise when I found out that they are open Saturday mornings from 9 AM until 12 PM; and that they take Walk-In Patients!!! I am very excited about referring all of my friends to Dr. Mazher ---the only problem is the majority of my friends live on the opposite side of metroplex and transportation would be an issue for them. To anyone who lives within 30 miles of Dr. Mazher clinic-- I would suggest that you see her. All of the staff was very pleasant and friendly. The next day after my visit, I received an e-mail message asking me to rate her practice and the staff-- I gave them all the highest rating possible!!! The staff calls to confirm appointments usually 3 days ahead. She also holds several informational meetings on such subjects as diabetes, that are available to all her patients at no charge. I look forward to seeing Melissa again and feel very confident that several of my medical issues are being solved. To any of my friends---I will be sure to suggest her practice !!!!!

June 2nd, 2017