A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salman Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salman Ahmad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salman Ahmad, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Ahmad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Mercy Franciscan Hospital - Western Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salman Ahmad BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Salman Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Salman Ahmad has 1 office location.
Dr. Salman Ahmad practices Anesthesiology near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Anesthesiologists.