A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salman Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salman Ahmad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salman Ahmad MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salman Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Salman Ahmad has 1 office location.
Dr. Salman Ahmad practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Plainview, TX.
See Plainview Internists and Plainview Geriatric Doctors.