A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salman Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salman Ahmad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salman Ahmad MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salman Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Salman Ahmad has 1 office location.
Dr. Salman Ahmad practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Plainview, TX.
See Plainview Internists and Plainview Geriatric Doctors.