Internists, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

1208 N Interstate 27
Plainview, TX 79072
806-296-2444
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  show details
Mar 14th, 2011

HE IS NOT A RHUMATOLOGISTS !!!!

|  Horrible  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2009

1 month after losing my son at 26 weeks gestation, this doctor pressured me by saying I have to hurry up and make up my mind and decide whether or not my husband and I are going to try to have another baby when I explained to him that we haven't really talked about it yet because we just recently lost our baby and I needed more time to think about it. He was very inconsiderate of my feelings and very rude to me. One time he hit me over the head with his clipboard because I was late in making my follow-up appointment with him. At every appointment he bragged about his education and told me not to listen to my other doctors because they can't be as experienced as he is. He told me not to ask him questions and not to read into the medications he was giving me. He prescribed me some medication for diseases in which I was not properly diagnosed and I ended up being hospitalized and needed surgery because of all the damage that was done from the meds. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He was an absolute nightmare and I intend to report him to the board so he does not treat anymore patients in the same manner I was treated.