A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salman Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salman Ali, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Ali has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salman Ali MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Salman Ali practice?
- Dr. Salman Ali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Salman Ali practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA and Baltimore, MD.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.