A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salman Arain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salman Arain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arain
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Arain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salman Arain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arain graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arain has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salman Atiq Arain MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Salman A. Arain practice?
- Dr. Salman Arain has 1 office location.
Dr. Salman Arain practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Internists and Downers Grove Cardiologists.