A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salman Arain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salman Arain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salman Arain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arain graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arain has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salman Atiq Arain MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Salman A. Arain practice?
- Dr. Salman Arain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Salman Arain practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Downers Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lombard, IL and Elmhurst, IL.
See Downers Grove Internists and Downers Grove Cardiologists.