A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salman Ashfaq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salman Ashfaq, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salman Ashfaq, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashfaq graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ashfaq has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salman Ashfaq MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Salman Ashfaq practice?
- Dr. Salman Ashfaq has 5 office locations.
Dr. Salman Ashfaq practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hoschton, GA and Johns Creek, GA.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Cardiologists.