A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salman Ashfaq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salman Ashfaq, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashfaq
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ashfaq Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salman Ashfaq, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashfaq graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ashfaq has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salman Ashfaq MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Salman Ashfaq practice?
- Dr. Salman Ashfaq has 6 office locations.
Dr. Salman Ashfaq practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Demorest, GA and Hoschton, GA.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Cardiologists.