A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salman Azam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Azam graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Azam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salman Mohammed Azam MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salman M. Azam practice?
- Dr. Salman Azam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Salman Azam practices Internal Medicine near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Aurora Internists.