A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salman Butt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salman Butt, Nephrology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salman Butt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Butt graduated from Baqai Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Butt has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salman Saeed Butt MD is a male Nephrologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Salman S. Butt practice?
- Dr. Salman Butt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Salman Butt practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Mckinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Carrollton, TX.
See Mckinney Internists.