A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salman Ghiasuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salman Ghiasuddin, Cardiologist, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghiasuddin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salman Ghiasuddin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghiasuddin graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghiasuddin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salman Ghiasuddin MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Salman Ghiasuddin practice?
- Dr. Salman Ghiasuddin has 1 office location.
Dr. Salman Ghiasuddin practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Newburyport, MA.
See Newburyport Cardiologists.