A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salman Haq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salman Haq, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haq
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haq graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haq has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salman Haq MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Salman Haq practice?
- Dr. Salman Haq has 1 office location.
Dr. Salman Haq practices Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.