Learn more about Dr. Salman Haq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salman Haq, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salman Haq, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haq graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haq has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salman Adeel Haq MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Salman A. Haq practice?
- Dr. Salman Haq has 6 office locations.
Dr. Salman Haq practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.