A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salman Haq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salman Haq, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salman Haq, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haq graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Haq has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haq accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Salman A. Haq practice?
Dr. Salman Haq practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.