Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

Jul 20th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Hashmi many times and will no longer be visiting that clinic. First off, his bedside manner is terrible and quite disturbing. He doesn't even do any type of exam or check your vitals along with give me any information about what he thinks my diagnosis might be besides give you prescriptions and sends you out the door. He is very strict on prescriptions though and I wasn't even looking for any narcotics and he doesn't listen when you are talking and has no concern for patient's wellbeing. Also, you can hear every word each patient says between the walls and he discusses other patient's out loud in the halls and it invades their privacy. There have even been times that he didn't come into the room and at and the his nurse gave me prescriptions that weren't even for the right medication. It was for my diabetes and he gave me an anti seizure medication. I have been very disappointed and he doesn't get any better. I will be finding a new physician most definitely!

Apr 28th, 2015

Dr. Hashmi has been a blessing to me and my family. He and Dr. Abeer truly listen to and care about their patients well being. I recommend anyone needing a family doctor to give them a call.

Honesty gets you nothing. show details Honesty gets you nothing.
Jun 7th, 2012

If the doctor does not think she knows everything by looking at what the nurse wrote down, she will call all your doctors(without a consent) and/or just send the receptionist in the room to give your money back or who knows what!!! There is no wait because she has no patients.