Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Salman Hassan
Dr. Salman Hassan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Hassan is affiliated with Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Concourse Division Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division, St Charles Hospital and Lincoln Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Salman Hassan has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Salman Hassan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
New York, NY
Dr. Payel Gupta
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Bronx, NY 0.14 mi10
Dr. Gerard Devas
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Bronx, NY 0.14 mi30