A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salman Kazim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salman Kazim is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazim graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salman Kazim MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Salman Kazim practice?
- Dr. Salman Kazim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Salman Kazim practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Coeburn, VA and Winthrop, ME.
See Staten Island Psychiatrists.