A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salman Kazim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salman Kazim is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kazim
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kazim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazim graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salman Kazim MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Salman Kazim practice?
- Dr. Salman Kazim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Salman Kazim practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Coeburn, VA and Winthrop, ME.
See Staten Island Psychiatrists.