Learn more about Dr. Salman Kirmani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salman Kirmani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirmani
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kirmani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salman Kirmani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirmani graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kirmani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salman Kirmani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Salman Kirmani practice?
- Dr. Salman Kirmani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Salman Kirmani practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN and La Crosse, WI.
See Rochester Pediatricians, Rochester Pediatric Specialists, and Rochester Geneticists.