Learn more about Dr. Salman Kirmani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salman Kirmani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salman Kirmani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirmani graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kirmani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salman Kirmani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Salman Kirmani practice?
- Dr. Salman Kirmani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Salman Kirmani practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN and La Crosse, WI.
See Rochester Pediatricians, Rochester Endocrinologists, and Rochester Geneticists.