Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Salman Malik
Dr. Salman Malik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Burnie, MD. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Malik is affiliated with Medstar Union Memorial Hospital, MedStar Harbor Hospital and Inova Mt Vernon Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Salman Malik has the following 4 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Salman Malik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Burnie, MD.
Dr. Basant Khandelwal
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Glen Burnie, MD 0 mi45
Dr. Susheel Sharma
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Glen Burnie, MD 0 mi39
Dr. Mirza Nusairee
Glen Burnie, MD 0 mi28