Learn more about Dr. Salman Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Malik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salman Malik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Malik has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salman M Malik MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Salman M. Malik practice?
- Dr. Salman Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Salman Malik practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Glen Burnie, MD.
See Glen Burnie Internists and Glen Burnie Cardiologists.