A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salman Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salman Malik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Malik has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salman M Malik MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Salman M. Malik practice?
- Dr. Salman Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Salman Malik practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Glen Burnie, MD.
See Glen Burnie Internists and Glen Burnie Cardiologists.