A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salman Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salman Malik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Malik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salman Malik, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Malik has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salman Naseeruddin Malik MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Salman N. Malik practice?
- Dr. Salman Malik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Salman Malik practices Cardiovascular Disease near Denton, TX.
See Denton Cardiologists.