Learn more about Dr. Salman Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salman Malik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Malik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salman Malik, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Malik has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salman Naseeruddin Malik MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Salman N. Malik practice?
- Dr. Salman Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Salman Malik practices Cardiovascular Disease near Denton, TX.
See Denton Cardiologists.