A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salman Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salman Malik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salman Malik, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Malik has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salman Naseeruddin Malik MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Salman N. Malik practice?
- Dr. Salman Malik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Salman Malik practices Cardiovascular Disease near Denton, TX.
See Denton Cardiologists.