Mar 3rd, 2016

I never got to see the doctor because the receptionist was not very courteous at all and did not want to help us with the insurance and referral claim. We waited 2 1/2 hrs and for nothing. It was awful customer service, sadly will not be going to this doctor again.

Excellent physicianI show details Excellent physicianI
by Hiram Belding IV PhD on Sep 4th, 2015

I have wanted a very qualified internist and cardiologist for me personal physician and have found Dr. Malik. I met him on a consult while I was in the hospital having my knee replaced. He was thorough, caring and careful with me AND he followed up. This is not usual treatment and he is just the best.

Dr. Malik is very knowledgeable show details Dr. Malik is very knowledgeable
Jul 16th, 2011

Out of several frustrating visits to cardiologists in Dallas and Denton, I was lucky to find Dr. Malik who found out what was wrong with me and started me on the proper meds and ex and diet program. It was a heart attack waiting to happen. I am grateful for his knowledge of heart conditions that are not the norm, yet cause heart attacks, strokes and heart failure.

a confused cardiologist show details a confused cardiologist
Oct 19th, 2010

he does not know what he is taling about---of course, he does not forget to charge money to you for his useless advice.